post 6. Childhood Anime

One of my favourite anime is Slam Dunk  , I was very  young when I start to saw this serie, the first time I saw this I had 7 years old, this serie are transmited in the program "invasion" from chilevision, in this program I saw so much animes in my childhood but one of the most I remember has Slam dunk.

Resultado de imagen para slam dunk because I really like how they characters are related to each others, for example Sakuragi was the protagonist of the serie and he started to play basket only for the love he had for Haruko, when he entering in the club of basket he start to relantionated with the rest of the team and begins to create great friendship ties with them, although there are conflicts whitin them but this only strengthen is team spirit .



Imagen relacionada
The sub plot for me are really great because this is about how the team can entering to the national tournament and how can be get better his skills to beat the rest of teams like Kainan,Shoyo, etc. Which has really strongers and had greatest players too, this golamake the team afront greatest matchs like the versus with Kainan what are really emotional .


In conclussion I had so greats memories about me seeing this serie, and i like how leave a mark in my abot the teamwork and how the sacrifice can give me rewards.

Comentarios

Entradas populares