Free Themed Post 9 FOOD


Hello, today I will talk about my favorite foods,in the first position are the spaghetti in general the pastas. I really like pasta, all kinds of them like gnocchis, ravioli, lasgna.etc. Another food I really like is the japanese food in special the sushi,the mixture of flavors between the rolls are so good for me, in one oportunity I could taste a roll that inside had ceviche, that roll are so good because he mixes the Japanese with the Peruvian food another type of food that I like.




Resultado de imagen para lasaña      Resultado de imagen para sushi   Resultado de imagen para lomo saltado

Resultado de imagen para fideos
In general I don´t like the spicy food, I prefer the soft flavors, which is ironic because the peruvian food had a dishes really condimented,the bittersweet is other thing that i don't likeanother food i don´t like are the soups I prefer the drier food, the favorites ingredents for me are the masses and potatoes every dish that has that I like.




Resultado de imagen para tortilla de papas con salchichaOne of the favorites dish for me are the spanish tortilla because my grandmother cooked for me this when I stay in her home whem i am a child , the ingredents are very simple beacause had potatoes ans sausage but the memories that brings to me are so special, that is the cause why I like so much.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares