Post 5, An important photograph

Well, in this photo I am with my best friends in our graduation gala, this photo is important for me because when entering in the high school I enter with my best friend (second from right to left), with which I enter a class different from what we had, we had to adapt to this class, in this process I met the rest of my friends that appear in the photo, which welcomed us in a very good way and we formed a great bond of friendship
With them I passed some of the best moments of my life, we have laughed and we have always supported, they are my brothers, the reason for choosing this photo was because the gala was the closing of our school stage where we met, after the graduation We are still in contact with each other even though we each take a different path in terms of studies and now it is harder to get together and I know we will continue be great friends for a long time.

Comentarios

Entradas populares