Post 7: Describe your favourite

ArchDaily 
I am going to talk about a great web page who is ArchDaily, in this page you can find so many items for you interest relationated with  the architecture, since themes more contemporany and so millennial like how the rapper Kanye West reimagined the architecture or like themes more structured and functional as the  architecture in the future.
This page had a version in spanish too wich for me is a great thing because had themes of interest in specific for the latinos. In this page there is new content every day from interviews, reports, events, etc. One of the greatest thing for me and why I visit this page frequently is the great variety and his diversity in the themes like I said previously.
 In this page I put some hours of my day specially when I am in the tube station, I learn about different themes wich in the future may be useful for my carrer like structure and how use for suport a ceiling or the spatiality in a house and how make a stairway, etc. I recommended this page to any person that is interested in the architecture and need some inspiration or references for a job, or only  for a person need to pass a moment of leisure in any situaton.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares