A Friend

Today I will write about one of my biggest friends, his name is Ivan, I met him when I go to kinder, the first time I talk with him was when we go to the playground and we start to play with the ground and we build a bridge for ours car toys.

Me and Ivan always stay in the same school year and this help us to create a great bond. Always we where good friends and our circle of friends are the same too, in that time we play soccer everyday and after that we go to my house to eat anyone thing, in the classroom we are very disorganized but we were the best in the class and this create a competition to see who are better than the other. We don´t live close, for this, we don´t seeing in the weekend, almost all the time we got togheter after the class.

Now we don´t see too much because each studied different things in different universities, but also we go to play soccer like one time in a month with ours other friends, and we always make friends meetings in differents houses,  thats the way we stay in contact to know how we stay and how we are doing and I know I can count with him when I need .

Comentarios

  1. it must be cool to have memories from kinder. I have forget all about it :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I remember that with my friend also we went to play soccer and basketball although we don't be in the same school.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares