National Holidays

Hi, today i am talking about the chilean holidays, for me the chilean holidays is a time to enjoy and celebrate with our families and friends. This holiday is celebrate the 18th of september but the chilean people celebrate all the month, in this holidays you can go to the fondas, this are very funny because they have Chilean games, and stands with food and drinks.
In this holidys I ussually go to the fondas in O'Higgins park and national stadium, I go with my family and we spent a good time together listening to Chilean music, dancing cueca I usually dance with my cousin every year. When we are in the national holidays sells terremoto a drink that I like a lot and I had good memories of this because my birthday is a week after the 18th and there is always terremoto to drink for my birthday hahaha
One of the times I had the best time was this year, in this year I go with my friends of University and I stay all the day in the fondas with them, I play tohrow the argolla but I don't win :c, after this we go to stage where they were playing cuecas and we danced a little. that day I had a good time.
In resumen the national holidays bring me very good memories with my family and friends, and I think that most Chileans like this holidays.
Resultado de imagen para fondas

Comentarios

Entradas populares