Post 2. Why did you choose this career/study programme?




I decided to study Architecture in an early age like 13 or 15 ages,
When I am a kid I like to making draw in the reverse of the test,when my teacher of sciences looked at my draws he liked him, and he said me I got a great talent and this motivated me to make more draws and more, and more. Since I enter in the high school start to ask me why am I do in my life before the school?, the only who happen is a carrer ties to arts, before i think this begin to look what are the others things who passionate me, the sciences in specific the physics, the maths , and finally the language, I enjoy with this subjects.

                            Resultado de imagen para artesResultado de imagen para matematicas




I search what are the carrer who have all the things who liked me and the only carrer is Architecture. This had a little bit of everything i liked so much, and the most important is the things that i can do being Architect.
Being Architect mean stay in constant learning about the persons and your environment this permit me learn about anything. When i have my BA, i try to be helpful for the people, i want to be a contribution for my society, because i am from for a poor commune and I look why is the people need.

                                                                                                                                                                                                     Resultado de imagen para arquitectura

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares