about me

Hi my name is Ignacio Alarcón and this is my blog, I was born in 25th of september in Santiago. To start I will told some things about my life, I studied in the Highschool San Francisco, in the highschool is where start my tastes in differents areas, like the arts, in arts I development my tast for the draw and sketchs, in history i really interest for how the humans evolved and historic acts, also sciences like too and others subject.

Resultado de imagen para civil war comicWell in the school I make greats friends, I enjoyment that time. whit what make different stuffs and I feel very well with them.

Resultado de imagen para game of thrones  Someone of hobbies I had was read, I like to read comics and some books in general I like to the genres of suspense and triller, other thing I like to do is played football with my friends, I like to watch series too like netflix series and anime, one of my favorites serias is How i met your mother and Game of Thrones.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares