A job


Hi today I am going to talking about what are my dreaming job, well when I am a child I always like to create with different things like plasticine, lego blocks or whatever thing  I had in my hands. I always thought in a work relationated with create things, and when I ask myself what is the job for me?, I thinking in create, and the job what I think is perfect for create was architecture, because you can do things that are useful for people and you can express in the building your way of thinking and seeing things, it's like giving your ideas to the world and seeing how they become real.
I think that to be an architect more than the skills, you need to be constant and work hard, If I work I can improve my skills like drawings , the perception of the things, making models, etc. The only way to be a good architect is working because the betters ideas they arrives when they are working.
About the type of rewards what I want to receive I don't only think about the money or the greatness, I think about the satisfaction that I will have when I seeing my projects come true and see how the people use it. Be an architect looks like was very difficult but if I turn  the work into something  fun, I can enjoy every moment of my work, because I can do whatever I want and make very satisfied my job.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares