We are stardust

Hi today I will talk about one of the last books I read, well the book was ´´We are stardust´´ by José María Maza Sancho.This book I categorize it in science books .

I read this book because I always was interesting for the galaxy and how do you get to where we are now, I like a lot of the astronomy and how they tell us ours past. And this book is exactly what I was lookin for, this book born with the premise of  all the atoms that make up our body, have been manufactured inside a star.

The book treat to show us how are all are relationated with the cosmos and how that start , like the big bang theory and how could it have been but is that not enough, the autor treat to show how the macrocosmos and microcosmos they are not so different at the end of everything, there are unexplored roads and truths to discover in both dimensions, because all are relationed and everything in the earth had his beginning in the universe.
 I think the book was writed with the intention to create inside of us questions about the life and treat to show another point of view and how are diferents forms to understand him.
The book are easy to read because are very dinamic with pictures and ilustrations that help us to understand more easy the universe and enter to this magnific and unexplored cosmos.







Resultado de imagen para observatorio alma

Comentarios

  1. the cosmos are incredible! I'm in shock when I read about to the red giant, this is a phenomenom that happen when the sun increased it height for itself death and destroys all of the environment.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Really we are only a little part in the universe, with your post I can remember the song "dust in the wind"

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares