What I do in my free time


Hi today I am going to talking about one of the activities what I do in my free time, well in the few moments of my free time I like to play football with my friends, I do not do this activity  as often as I would like to do due to the short time left by the university.

When I can meet with my friends to play, we do in a field close to ours home, and frequently play in the night against teams who are old than us, this in certain sense motivate us since we try to be better against teams who have more experience than us.

We play a football modality who are called "futbolito", in that modality we play that modality is played with fewer players per side and in a smaller field, we usually play six vs six, I like to play this modality because I think that are more dinamic and much quick than the regular football.
Frequently I play more in the offensive like a forward but in the "futbolito" the positions are more flexible.

I like to play football because I can share time with my friends talking about so much things remembering  different good moments, and leave for a while the concerns of the university, and from another point of view I do excersice wich is never the rest, to lead a healthier life.

Comentarios

  1. I like to play futbol, although I'm bad for the offfensive but I try Hahahaha

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i have never been good playing football and i hate you because you can >:C

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares