Post 8 .Your favourite Subject this term


The subject I like most  for me are WorkShop imparted by Paulina Fernandez and Gonzalo Ibañez , because I explore from different points of view so many things if I don't have this subject can't know about it, like the first exploration about shadows and composition, thanks to this I can know different concepts whats I put in practice in the recents works like how i can put differents elements and make it "dialogue" among them.

 about the contents, I make a lot of sketches almost one hundred, makes differents compositions one of them are about a tool and how is his movement and anothers jobs, the project what are we doing now is about the full and empty, this are refered with the constructive and why is this conformed (what's left) is so difficult in some things but I like it, since I can explore with different elements like the wood in first time and recently in gypsum.

 The theachers guide me in the differents projects and I learn so much with what they say and corrections from my project and I know  that everything they tell me I can take advantage of it in the future of my carrer.   







Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares